About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Friends of Mine.!**

Friends for everybody should be very important..
the friends of mine actually help me a lot..
they support me, give me suggestion, or only listening to me.
Most of my friends in China..lots of them I met in school.
Actually I don't have many friends..it's my personal problem that I should change..
--------------
My friends basically have three types..
First of one..is "Nod Friend" that is know each other, but not really hang out, talk.etc..
We just say hi..in public place..or we will meet in party..
------------
The other type is "Envirenment friend“..this mean for me is..we can drink, or drunk..go party.. have meal together..
Stay with these friends usully very fun..and make me happy and realax..
However, at the same time,they really don't care much about my life..but care about how much I drink that day.!hahha...
The one in middle is me..I wondering...it's hard to see.hahh..
also the one beside me wearing red shirt is my cousin..
the other it's my friend in Vancouver..This pic is just a part of them..
---------
However, the last type of my friends is Best Friends that everyboby have..
Lots of my best friends are in China..
actually just only three in China..
The most stander of best friends for most of girl or me..
it's best friend can tell secret..gossip...
-----
We met each other in school more than 6years..
When we became best friends..
we went lots of place to travel..
they know everything about me..and understand me..

When we are student..
During these days..we when travel whenever we have holiday.!!

After these years..we grew up a lot..
also we went to at least 10places to tour..
Now..I went to Vancouver to study..
they got a job in China..
We are all busy fror the future..also don't have time to go travel together..
I miss them...

4 comments:

  1. You look soooooooooooo happy in those pictures.
    Oh not you dont look happy otherwise, it's just my first impression on pictures was that you really love your friends and always happy with them. However, I know what Micheal will say about your blog. "beau~~tiful".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winnie, your blog is so beautiful and great! I like it. From your pictures and words, I can feel the warmth, and your precious friendship. In addition, I was impressed your colorful and happy life. Same as you, I like to make friends, too. I am very pleased that we become classmates at Douglas this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Lials: Thank you for coming to my blog..!! me too..glad to know u at this semester..hahh..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Martin: I am soooooo happy to see your comment..hahh..Thank you so much..actually a little embarress..hhah...anyway..u too..~took a beautiful pic to your city...post more plase..hah..~

    ReplyDelete