About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Friday, October 22, 2010

Here is Winnie..!!**

Actually I love blogging..but it's the first time using English..
hope will be fun.!
Autumn is here..beautiful..the most favor season to me.!!
(the dog in the pic..is peeing..)
Actually, I update my blog in Chinese everyday,
 where is a place I can sharing my life in Vancouver with my friends, my parents in China.
My life in Vancouver is so simple.
school.datting.and home..nothing else.
Vancouver is boring for me.
Nothing we can do but homework.
but I know, always know, I am the most lucky person in the world.
--------------
I love to meet friends, expecially someone who special, crazy..
I always think I am outstanding, but actually not..
I always feel upset, stressful, unhappy when I met anything unexpect.
--------------
I have a boyfriend who perfect for me.
I met him a year and a half ago in Vancouver..
I came to Vancouver almost 2years..But I still studing EASL...Shhhhiiiiiit.!

---------------
Acutally tonight I don't feel very well..
becuase I got low mark from the text..
but the dog "MOMO”.. who is my cousin's dog living with me..
can make me happier...

using English to blog is fun..
but I am not sure people can understand me or not...
It's time to sleep..I always tell meself should sleep earlier..at less before 12..
but now..already...2..
good nite.~

7 comments:

  1. Great start to your blog, Winnie. This looks really good. How old is Momo (and why is he/she wearing that yellow neck cone)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh same here. I feel boring 2 in vancouver. In the first several months after I arrived in Van, I felt everything fresh and curious. But nooooow ~everything changed !! I also have no choice..just take it easy ,then keep going~
    your cousin's dog is soooooo cute. M jealous now..coz I want a dog too !
    By the way M sorry about today..Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Michael: He is 3years old..he weared the cone because he got sick and he keep scrathching himself..but now he has recovered.!! Any way..I don't know how to reply the comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Iris: Playing with dog is fun..but, has a pet is not a good idea..hahh..u will know.. if u come to my house...it's ok...nothing should be soory..~hahha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo~
    I really miss momo!
    and I need to go ur house...!!
    right?
    and play...something..

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Sharon:Marjiang..right.?hahha..I hope u still remember..·

    ReplyDelete
  7. Momo seems he has done a surgery on his body.. When I had a puppy in Korea, he also had that plastic cap around his neck^

    ReplyDelete