About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Different Cultural between China & Canada.*

Different country surely has different cultural..
 people grown up at different country with different education, envirnment, and etc..
People whatever from the styel of eating or the methords of thinkings are different.
From the styel of eating.. westen people would like to eat bread, or salad as their main meals..
I usually saw westen people bring a large bag of breads..
honestly.. I really couldn't image that how can they finish before expire day..~
On the other hand, Chinese not usually eat bread or salad..
some of Chinese couldn't eat without rice per day..
-----------
The other part is the way of people eating..
I worked at Japanese Reasturant before in Vancouver..
I found people having meal with friends..
they might order separately..
But Chinese, most of time we order everything to eat together..
even Japanese foods or all you can eat..
-----
also, when they payed bill, they prefer to see the separated bill that can indivually share everthing,
then payed by credit card or cash separatly, and paied tips separarte..
Acutally, these are never happen in China that people never offer indiviually separated bill.
We might pay separate when having meal with friends or classmates..
But most of time, we prefer a person pay one time.. next time is other person pay..
-------

2 comments:

  1. I cannot survive without rice, but now I can because I got used to eat breakfast with bread...
    I think that it is really hard to eat meals without rice....
    Don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't hard for me to familiarize with bread-meals because I was used to have a breakfast with bread^

    ReplyDelete