About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I will come back again--Japan.!

I love travel, acutally everybody do..
but it's depends on money..
I have lots of place want to go, Franch, Italy, England..
or cities..I wanna go around China, New York, Willis..
I didn't think I've been a lot of places,
 but I am lucky, I went Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan which are close to Chian.
 and also here Vancouver..
However, Japan is the one of the place that I had told myself I will go back again..

yup.. this is me.. a little scary..~I am sorry..lol..
------
the another reasons of I like Japan I think is I went Japan with lots my family member..
We have a good time in Japan...
Actually, my brain is not useful right now,
beucase I use all my brain in doing my paper..
good night guys..

1 comment:

  1. I had been in Japan for about a month when I was 7 or 8 years old, which remind me the fact I don't remember anything about the days in Japan

    ReplyDelete