About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My first Snowman.!!

This is the third winter for me in Vancouver..
I first came to Vancouver is Winter time, but that time I lived in appartment with my homestay..
So, I miss my change to make snowman..
 the second year, however, not much snow...
finally, this is the third year with huge snow..
I believed that people live in Vancouver for long time have already sick of snow..
but abivously not me.!!
this was my first snowman..yeah..
everybody said that.. it was snowpig...

Hahah..this was the one made by my friend..
high quitaly right.?
but i thought a little scary!!
Snow...Please come again.!!

4 comments:

  1. funny haha!
    The hair on the snowman impressed me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....funny
    Im still thinking...mine is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your snowman looks so cute!! of course, some with Sharon, mine is better!!

    ReplyDelete