About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Plan in Christams..??

lol...How can I have time to think about my plan before I pass this course..lol..
Actually, I don't really spent time on Christams..especially in Vancouver..
 The first year I came here,
I was so exciting about the Christmas..
I went downtwon, want to enjoy the "real Christmas" in a foreigner country.. 
However, there was nobody, no car..nothing.!!!
even the club, pub..street, bus..nobody..
where was everybody..I felt so confus..
yeah..everybody at home, stay with their family.. have party at home..drink, have dinner..ect..
so sad for me, for us the internation student that no family members around..
---------------
Anyway, this year..
I still wil go out..
To stanley park to see the decoration.. I hope will be fun..
if anybody nothing to do at Christmas..plz join me.!!!

3 comments:

  1. I already heard from u..haha
    it was not good..
    I don't have plan neither...
    but.. I told ya
    it is really exciting day~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How "exciting" will be..let see.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go outside on Christmas Day, but all shops and malls are closed.. This is so sad for me that I have to stay at home for all day.

    ReplyDelete