About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Final, but new start.!!

Did everybody register for the next term..??
Did everybody have plan for their future..??
The coming class is our last class of this term..
Seriously.. so sad..
3 months..pass so fast..~
honstly.. I dont even have enough time to talk to every people in our class..
However, I still feel so stress about the class..
a lot of stresses to take this class..
Michael's class..seriously..
lots of works to do..sometime make to can not sleep..get sick..wanna cry..
actually..cry a lot..
but, it's helpful..I improved a lot..~
but, english.. still very hard..~
-----------
Michael.. our teacher..lol..He is good,
becasue I can totally focusing on and be happy to study in our class even it was 4 hours a day.!!
that's very hard to do..but Michael did that.!
 I know he love his wife even he always said bad things about his wife.lol..
----------------
finally.. hope everybody can pass this class..
hope everybody have a good new year..
good 2011..
however, 2012 is coming..
whatever, any bad things happen..just add oil..and be happy!! 
!!!.Fighting.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment