About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Wonderful Life in Vancouver and China.*

I have been to Vancouver for almost 2 years..
I can feel that I have already started a new life in Vancouver..
I took almost a month to ajust Vancouver
because these two places are totally different for me..
------------
However, compare with my home town and Vancouver, the first differ is the weather.
In my home town..most of weather in my menory are summer time..
the hotest day can be over 40..even in winter time is never under 8..
becuause my home tonw is in the south of China.
Compare with my home tonw..Vancouver's weather is crazy for me at first..
Most of time Vancouver's temputure for me is very cold..even in full is much colder than my home town's winter..
But it's good for me, because before I came to Vancouver, I have never see snow..~
------------
The second different is the number of population..
As people known, China has huge amount of pupulation..same as my home town..
everywhere full of people: malls, streets, public transportation.even at minight, streets are still full of people.
Sometime I might feel very crowd, but most of time, I love this lively moments.
In contact, Vancouver is totally different, expecially at winter time..
people are gone over 8pm at night..lol..
There is nobody in street over 10..for me is very surprise, also most of time, I can find a seat on public transprotation..These are never in my home town..
However, Vancouver is more quite, make me feel relaxer than my home town.
-----------
The most different part between my home town and Vancouve for me is tge soical network..
In the other word, I lost all my support from family, friends..
and it's most challenge for me.!!
I came here alone, start everythin by myself..
For sure, i spent 20 years in the place where I bron, to collect the love from my family, make friends, and so on.
A new started, like a new envirnment, it is labored for everybody..
Luckly, people in Vancouver are nice, teachers in school are help me a lot.. students in school are friendly too..
-------------
The first month in Canada for me is very hard and impression..
even though I didn't cry or feel sad, the feeling of alone is very terrible..
However, I underwent lots of treebile moment and problems..
I knew that I grow up a lot.. and I have so happy..I love my second family now.!

5 comments:

  1. Your hometown really seems so hot..?
    I meant the teperature. I would never be able to survive in that living condition. I guess I pick winter time if I come to visit south part of China in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..That's a good idea..that's why I usually go back my hometown before May..~

    ReplyDelete
  3. bring me china..
    I mean.. ur hometown.. okay~~
    I really want to go there..
    and, want to know about you more..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just heard u r sick
    hope u get better
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Martin: oh..I will be better..thank u so much..!

    ReplyDelete