About Me

My photo
I am the one who full of happiness..

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Changing.. Because of Vancouver.*

When I first considered come to Vancouver,
I knew that it gonna hard and will occur lots of problems..
However, everything was way more than I thought..
But it's a good effect to me actually.!!
I learned taking care myself, solving problem, managing money etc..
However, in one word..Independent.!
I thought I was independent when I was in China, I can go travel with my friends, cook by myself..
It seems I can live without my parents..
but it's not only these that I found out when I first arrived Vancouver..
 -----------
I still can remember the first time
 I took airplane without anyone beside, and gonna picked up by someone I don't know..
Also after pass border, using poor english to talk to the officer, then arrived to a stranger's homestay..
I had a little regart that my thought maybe was wrong..
Only independent is not enough to alive in a new country.!!
----------
The education effect to me maybe is big, the fact I can speak english better than before.
but improve my personal skills is more than everything..
I grow up a lot though these days in Vancouver,
actually most of time I asking myself why I will be here..
I should just get a job, marry, then spend my normal life in the country that I borned.!
------------
I don't really know what am I gonna be if I didn't come to Vancouver,
but now, I knew that.. I didn't regart, I should come here, to grow up, challeng myself!
The future sometime seems so black and I dont know what should do..
But learned never give up from the day I been Vancouver..
 I have already do not scare be alone, brave to get help from strangers, order food using english..
What I gonna learn in the furture from Vancouver?
I know, it gonna fun.!

1 comment:

  1. yeah.... I agree with u..
    everything I need to solve...
    right?
    but it is fun to live Vancouver...
    I want to stay here as I can.
    so,, don't tell me u want to leave here..

    ReplyDelete